Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hot Songs etc..

Sorry i haven't been on in a while. Ive been extremely busyyy (:
Anyways.. here is a list of HOT songs that also happen to be on my ipod and music playlist online. (=
xo,
brooke

* The song is right below the artists name which is in bold. In case you get confused cause theirs no spaces. (; Peaceee


Lil Wayne
Stunt Hard
My Life
Mrs Officer
Whip it
Prostitute Flange
Always Strapped
Lollipop
Got Money
Hawaii 5.0
A Millie
I'm So Paid
Kanye West
Heartless
Homecoming
Love Lockdown
Stronger
Rihanna
Disturbia
Live your Life
Rehab
Jeezy
Put On
My President is Black
T-pain
Can't Believe it
Freeze ft Chris Brown
Neyo
Miss Independent
T.I.
Dead & Gone Ft Justin Timberlake
Whatever You Like
Brandy
Right Here
Jennifer Hudson
Spotlight
Kevin Rudolf
Let it Rock
Snake River Conspiracy
Love Song
Savage Garden
To the Moon and Back
Lady Gaga
Just Dance
Cassie
Official Girl
Deftones
Change
Avenue D
Do i look like a Slut
Bow Wow
Marco Polo
Natalie
Going Crazy
Katy Perry
Hot and Cold
I kissed a Girl
NLT
He said she said
Britney Spears
Womanizer
Piece of me
Pink
So What
Lloyd
Hazel
September
Satellites
Amerie
Crush
David Archuleta
Crush
Hilary Duff
Stranger
David Banner
Get like me
Marilyn Manson
Sweet Dreams
Timbaland
Elevator Ft Flo Rida













1 comments:

Missy said...

That's a good playlist. I'm getting into Britney's Circus song. It's really catchy and the video is hot.