Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's holiday time for us Jews.....

So tonight is the night of Yom Kipper which equals going to temple and hearing the long and droned out sermon and not being able to eat or drink nada till thursday night, ugh. I hate this time of year. I just hope god forgives me as i'm hitting my chest tonite at temple to forgive me for my sins. I'm an angel after all. (;

Update: Sorry if i haven't written since last Friday, besides being Friday and Saturday the holy sabbath I had other things to keep my mind occupied in such great ways such as school, bahaha who am i kidding. Also for the past two damn days i have been trying to find a layout for my blog and the results were a nightmare until about an hour ago and yet it's still not done. Oh well what can you do.


*Air kisses* mwa 
Brooke 

0 comments: