Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Real Housewives of NJ


Ok so if anyone happened to watch this seasons Real housewives? It was pretty good this season. Those italian sure as hell dont take crap from anyone let alone people dissing their FAMAGLIA (: I thought it was pretty crazzzy, between tersa paying 100,000 dollars in cash which was FAKEEEEEE haha think only 100$ bills bitchess. Teresa spent 20000 dollars at bella bambini for her gremlin looking children ahemm spoiled much? I thought jacquilne treated her daughter the exact same way my parents treat me & danielle is pretty much a loony from a loony bin. Anywhooos cant wait for the 2nd season of dramma fillled bitches screaming Jersey lingo at one another, Still have to watch the 2 part reunion, mhmmm i can only wonder. (:
XOZ,
Brooke

P.s Sorry i havent written in awhile. My computer was being fixed. (:

2 comments:

Little Bow Prep said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

I'm a fan of the New Jersey version :)

Anonymous said...

haha i was watching that the other night. its crazy lol