Monday, October 13, 2008

Allie Update.....

So it was Friday that i found out that my friend Allie from Jersey had a stroke. She was 17. So today is Monday obviously and she is going to the doctor probably about now cause she just signed off AIM. It's appx 12:20 their cause their an hour ahead. Anyways she said she was preparing for the worst and that after she got the results at the doctor she was going out with her boyfriend Mike regardless of the results. I unfortunately won't find out till later but i will keep you updated if and when i speak to Allie. I hope to god its today but she told me she'd speak to me whenever. And being that its my holiday tonight and if don't hear from her by tonight i just might cry. Anyways your in my prayers Allie. Prepare for the worst but expect the best. (=


Love you dollface,
xo,
Brooke

0 comments: